StaffPlan - rostering, administration, monitoring and point-of-care solutions
|StaffPlan provides a range of rostering, administration, monitoring and point-of-care solutions to the home care industry. Staffplan is a cost effective, easy to use and flexible solution designed to help manage the increasing demand for community care. The Staffplan suite focuses on communication and the delivery of live data, which allows not only for greater efficiency from mobile workers but can actually help improve the quality of care being provided.
Rostering and administration solutions include:
- StaffPlan Roster – an advanced rostering and business administration system that is completely intuitive and easy to learn and use.
- StaffPlan OnCall – live mobile access to key data relating to service users, care workers and visit rosters. Available on a PDA/smartphone device, PC or laptop.
- InfoMap Navigator – enables StaffPlan Roster to automatically calculate mileage expenses.
- Conduit API – web-based solution supporting secure and reliable data exchange between StaffPlan Roster and third-party systems.
Monitoring and ‘point-of-care’ solutions available include:
- iConnect – delivers live schedules and service user information to care workers and captures data, including arrival and departure times with a simple touch-in/touch-out system linked to their mobile phone.
- StaffPlan Monitor – an effective low cost electronic monitoring solution based on landline telephones.
StaffPlan is a versatile solution for: