|Unlike most clinical decision support systems, Odyssey has been thoroughly independently evaluated and its safety and effectiveness verified demonstrating Odyssey to be the most thoroughly researched, evidence-based products of its type.
Components of Odyssey include:
- Odyssey Care Assess – Odyssey Care Assess is a mobile solution that has been designed specifically to support the care of older people in nursing and residential care homes. It enables both clinical and non-clinically trained staff to offer residents the best possible care and support in the event of illness or injury, 24 hours a day.
- Odyssey Patient Assess – Odyssey Patient Assess is an accurate and comprehensive telephone clinical assessment solution designed for use in doctors’ surgeries to support receptionists to prioritise patients and Practice Nurses to carry out triage and clinical assessment.
- Odyssey Face to Face – Supports effective urgent care ensuring appropriate processes are in place so that patients receive the best care. Facetoface is proven to reduce errors and speed up the assessment process by providing the clinician with pre-set common responses, which can be selected rather than typed.
- Odyssey Self Assess – Odyssey Self Assess uses the extensive and proven clinical content developed for clinician use, and adapts it for patient self-assessment.
- Odyssey Tele Assess – Odyssey Tele Assess supports definitive clinical assessment by telephone; helping nurses and other clinical users to meet patients’ needs safely while making significant savings in time, effort and money for their service.
Odyssey is a versatile solution for:
- Aged Care
- Out of hours primary care
- Emergency Triage